About

Why is it that people who are in true recovery from alcohol and drug addiction seem to be some of the best examples of how to live life the right way?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What's Been Going On

I haven't been posting here as much as I would like. I run a recovery group on facebook called EVERYBODY NEEDS RECOVERY and have been giving that most of my attention. I have been getting e-mails from people saying that they try to avoid using facebook and wish I would do more here. I have also entered this site into 'StumbleUpon' and this should bring many more readers.
Give me a few days and I'll move some of the facebook posts over here and then keep this site as an 'up to date' mirror of that site.
Just to keep it interesting - I'm gonna post some 'exclusive' things here to try to bring people over from facebook and turn this into the lead site. Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment